YOU'VE MADE THE BEST DECISION FOR YOUR BUSINESS
But right now, you may be thinking... "Did I make the right decision hiring this girl??"
The answer? Yes.
Good design will convert more website visitors into subscribers and customers.
Good design will help you bring in more inquiries.
Good design will take you from where you are to where you dream of being!
Don't just take my word for it. Here's a reminder of the results I've achieved for my clients:
"KRISHNA GAVE ME THE FREE TIME I NEEDED TO CONCENTRATE ON THE CORE ASPECT OF MY BUSINESS"
Having Krishna design my website was a breath of fresh air! Her skills and professionalism were just what my project required to reach completion. Krishna gave me the free time I needed to concentrate on the core aspect of my business, coaching. I was able to relax knowing that my website would look professional and polished. Since going live clients have been signing up for my coaching program from all over the world. My website is the perfect showcase for my business. I would highly recommend and use Krishna's services again.
- Lynne Taggart, My Sweet Success
"KRISHNA HAS A VERY CLEAR AND WELL THOUGHT OUT PROCESS"
I was after a cool, professional brand including a meaningful logo and a clear, modern website to promote my new business - Discovery Analytical Consulting. Krishna has a very clear and well thought out process that we followed methodically with distinct sign-offs at every stage. This was invaluable to me, as someone without much experience in web site design, in terms of understanding progress of the project. The website has only been live for one week but all feedback so far has been positive. Furthermore, in the past week I have received a number of high quality leads that I would not have had without the professional appearance of the website and branding developed by Krishna. Definitely get in touch with her if you are small business with design and branding needs!
- Mark Portsmouth, Discovery Analytical Consulting Ltd
View the project
Let's get started...
On this page, you'll find all the information you need for your project to run smoothly.
Please have a careful read through it to see how this process will work and what I'll need from you before your project begins.
I'm always available by email if you need help so please free to contact me!
Email address : email@example.com
- Project Management - Asana : Instructions on how we'll use Asana to organise your project.
- Your pre-work / homework : A checklist of a few important things I need you to complete before your project starts.
- Revision Policy : Details of revisions for the design stages.
- Feedback guidelines : Tips to help you provide really helpful feedback.
- Deadlines & timescales : Information to help keep your project on track to finishing on time, if not earlier!
Thanks... now let's get the ball rolling!
Project Management Tool - Asana
When you're booked in my schedule, we'll stop using email to have our conversation and we'll start using my project management tool, Asana.
A project management tool is a secure space online where we have have conversations, share files, set reminders, and create to-do lists.
Whereas files often get lost when I'm managing projects through email, nothing gets lost or forgotten in Asana. It's the simplest way to keep your project organized and make sure it goes as smoothly as possible!
Don't worry - you won't need to pay for this tool and it's not hard to use. Click the button below to watch a 2-minute tutorial on how to use it!
Your pre-work / homework
A checklist of a few important things I need you to complete before your project starts.
Before I start your project, I need you to complete the following tasks. Note: I have inlcuded this list on your Asana Project Checklist as well as below.
Once each task is complete please mark them as complete in Asana, attaching or providing any relevant details to the relevant task.
If you have any questions at any stage, do not hesitate to ask.
1 | Create a Pinterest Board
- Log in to Pinterest. Create and fill a public board with inspiration for your brand. If you wish you can create a secret board, but don't forget to invite me if you do!
- Pin a minimum of:
- Brand Identity only package - 5 logos, 5 colour palettes, 5 fonts, and 5 patterns/wallpaper prints,
- Website Design only package - 5 website designs
- Design Only Startup and Startup package - 5 logos, 5 colour palettes, 5 fonts, and 5 patterns/wallpaper prints, and 5 website designs
(Note: keep the pins relevant to your project!)
- Once you have filled out the board, go through each pin and leave a comment on why you have pinned this item. (Note: Describe what you like and/or dislike about it)
If you need any help or get stuck, feel free to browse my design boards or take a look at the board I create for my brand and website:
- KSD Pinterest brand and website board : Take me there!
- Blog post : Using Pinterest for Client Homework
2 | Fill ouT your Design WorkBook
You will have been emailed a Design Workbook which is an editable PDF document. Do let me know if you have not received this. Please complete the questions within this document (save the PDF to your computer, open it, fill in the answers to the questions, save it and attach it to the Asana task.
This document will help me understand your requirements so please answer every question with as much detail as possible.
3 | Upload your website content to Asana (for website and Startup package only!)
I need you to upload your website copy and photography to Asana at least 1 week before your project starts.
My process involves sets of revisions for designs.
At each revision point, you review the design and request any changes made.
If you use up all your revisions and need more, don't worry, it's not a problem, extra revisions are billed at my hourly rate of £38.
Because I have this in place, no client has ever walked away unhappy and with a design they do not like.
I really appreciated well structured and thought through feedback. It helps me understand your thoughts and make the right changes to your designs.
Here are a few helpful tips on providing me with fab feedback:
- Use sections/headers to provide feedback
- If possible, provide separate bullet points for each feedback point
- Read your feedback thoroughly to make sure you haven't forgotten anything, and answered any questions I may have asked
- If you have team members/colleagues that would also like to add their feedback, I kindly request you gather all the feedback and provide it all in one message. This will help to keep things organised.
Deadlines & Timescales
To help keep your project on track to finishing on time, please provide feedback on your designs within two business days of receiving them.
I really appreciate your effort to provide files and feedback on time! Timeliness from both of us will help us get your project done on (or even before!) the deadline so you can move on to the next exciting task on your to-do list and I can cheer you on.
If you delay the project for any reason, I will unfortunately put it on hold and resume at the first available slot in my schedule. This isn’t to be mean, it’s to avoid a hectic schedule impacting other projects.
I've done what you have asked....what happens now?
After you have completed everything on your pre-work/homework checklist, we are all set to get this show on the road and start your project!
I'll contact you a couple of weeks before your start date and set up a 30-minute consult call where we can discuss your homework and I can answer any last-minute questions you have.
I look forward to starting your project!